DAVID WEINSTEIN, D.D.S.
Dr. David Weinstein maintains a private practice limited to Periodontics in Manhattan. He is a former associate professor in the Implant Department at the Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. He has lectured extensively on topics relating to dental implant success and failures. In addition to all aspects of Periodontics, he enjoys solving complex implant related problems with simple solutions.
1993-Present 136 East 64th Street New York, NY
1995-Present 870 Palisade Avenue Teaneck, NJ
Private Practice, Limited to Periodontics
1995-2007 Columbia University, New York, NY
Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics, Implant Division
- Responsible for the training of post graduate students in implantology.
1993-1997 Columbia University, New York, NY
Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics, Undergraduate Department
- Responsible for the instruction of dental students in a comprehensive overview of periodontics.
1988-1992 University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA
- Awarded a degree in Medical Dentistry
- Received a $1200 NIH grant for the study of Candida Albicans
- Undergraduate instructor in periodontics for first year students
1992-1993 The Mount Sinai Hospital New York, NY
- One year general practice residency
1993- 1995 Columbia University New York, NY
- Awarded a certificate in Periodontics